Am I crazy for being annoyed? I have a friend who suffers from anxiety & depression, shes home all the time & always hints to come over , which I do invite her, ok so she always complainig she has no outlets so this forth of july weekend im going to park with my kids I invite her & she says no thank you its going to be real hot lol

Is this girl crazy?? or what always crying about it then says no thaNKS

sissaymay

Asked by sissaymay at 9:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All you can do is invite her and never stop...it puts the ball in her court and allows her to decide what she wants to do...if you give up on asking her out then she may fall deeper into her depression...just learn to let things roll off your back and be there for her
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You just said she has anxiety and depression... so yes, in a way she is crazy. She probably has a hard time in social settings, but yet wants to be able to do things without her illness getting in the way. She probably doesn't want to go anywhere for the 4th because of her anxiety and she thinks they'll be a lot of people there.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have a friend the same way.
    It's nuts, but what can ya do? They are who they are.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• And when my friends have BBQs she hints to come I cant invite her , its not my house? Or when i go out with my husband she hints to come ,
    sissaymay

Comment by sissaymay (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Im just going to the park with my kids
    sissaymay

Comment by sissaymay (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Why don't you and the kids to go her house for a short time on July 4th? She'd probably feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings. I know what's it like to have social anxiety. It sucks.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• well she never invites me over , maybe because its not kid friendly
    sissaymay

Comment by sissaymay (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have social anxiety it sucks balls! and it really hard for others to understand what its like being nervous all the time it sucks. Maybe she just wants the invitation sometimes people with this disorder feel lonely and not thought of because there always hiding a way maybe she want to feel like somebody knows she here . Dont get frustrated just be patient with her the more comfortable she is with you the more things will fall into place.
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 11:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010