What funny/strange things have your kids said?

My 4y/o just looked at our dog and said "get out of my way you miscreant!" lol I have no clue where he picked that one up.

What's is some funny/strange things your child has said?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About a week ago my 4 year old asked how the baby got in my belly. I told him that his daddy put it there. So my son went in the kitchen where Dh was and asked, "Daddy did you put the baby in mommy's belly or did someone else do it?"
    Oh the things children say!
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 10:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When my son was about 4 years old he had a slight cold so his nose was stuffy and it was beginning to aggravate him. He looked at me and in a very frustrated way he said " MOMMY, MY BOOGERS STOPPED WORKING!!" LOL
    I ;ll never forget that, I laughed so hard...and he got mad at me because he thought I was making fun of his stuffy nose, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• DS was playing doctor on some of his toys and told me, in a very serious tone, that his giant teddy bear has "black lunch disease." I blame whatever tv show he was watching that had people arguing about the longest word in the English language.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My daughter calls thunder "flunder" and we had a stream of storms over the past week. It was so cute hearing her say "I'm scared the flunder is going to get me."
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My four year old calls Ballet, her "Balleray" lessons. She also sings the lyrics to a song like this : "Im a teenager and I kissed" but it's really a song on a cd of my husbands which says "I was a teenage anarchist" LMAO!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My daughter was about five when she tore some paper and dropped it on the ground as she walked by, so I told her to pick it up. After picking it up and dropping it on my lap she ran saying, "run way, run way". Which was her favorite line from the Teletubies.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• She also called milk- mulk.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010