What's with the new Cafemom answers?

Do you like the change? I don't I don't think getting and giving advice should be a competition, which seems to be what most things on CM turn into. What's your opinion?

LUVWJ

Asked by LUVWJ at 10:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like it. I didn't at first, but once I got used to it, I started enjoying it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what it is all about. But I think they are trying to show how experenced you are in answering questions. But the only thing bad about that is that ppl might just try to answer questions that they don't know anything about just for the "credits" I think it's a lil werid. I kind of just like how it was before.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I like that it is so active.

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just answer the qustions that I have an answer for I don't really care about getting the credits
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Amen mom2ryneandsam...I love offering advice to those who would like it. I don't think it should be a competition. I am just hoping that soon things will have worked themselves out so we can go back to asking and answering VALID questions...not just the ones for "quick points". ugh
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 11:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010