Do you like where you are living?

Like the location? The city, neighborhood?

aluvk4evr

Asked by aluvk4evr at 10:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's alright, it's home. When I was growing up, all i wanted was to get out. Then I moved away and wanted to come back home lol. After 5 years I finally convinced DH to move to my home town (which was only an hour away from where we lived). Now I'm back home, but I kind of miss our old town lol I guess I'll never be happy.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I live in California , I plan to stay but I really want to move out of the city I am in and be closer to my church that is an hr away.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It's okay. I would love to move back to Germany or maybe even live in Alaska, Maine (or somewhere in New England), but family is here so that is where we will be.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't like the state I'm living in, but we're moving to California in about a year, so I can handle it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do like it in the rural country where we live. Unfortunately everyone here is jobless. I'm hoping things will improve here soon. But its nice here!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do. For the first time in years, I am finally a few hours away from my family. However, we are supposed to move down to TX next year and I dread it with all that I am. Aside from the fact my family is in close proximity and it's not a bad town, I HATE hot weather.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Ughhh I Absolutely HATE, yes HATE, Where we are living, Nice house , nice neighborhood, But I cannot stand the city, the state Or the incredibly rude and inconsiderate people where we are currently living.
    For the love of God, Can I have PCS orders Please.
    Armygrl1

Answer by Armygrl1 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We live too far away from everything. I'd like to be able to walk to stores and so forth. We have to drive.

Answer by Bmat at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm in upstate new york and i HATE it! its 85 and sunny one day and the next its snowing (for real it happened in april..lol)

staceybear23

Answer by staceybear23 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I love it! I hate the weather, but our neighborhood is great and the city is nice, and I love living so close to the mountains!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010