Have you ever taken your kids camping?

We are thinking of taking the boys camping for the first time (ever) this summer...I'd kinda like to stay in a tent but the oldest wants a cabin w/ a/c LOL

what have you done?

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I cant WAIT to take DS tent camping. It's the only way to camp IMO :)
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My husband and sons camped with the scouts. No ac for them. tents only. They all seemed to enjoy it. I'll take the ac.

Answer by Bmat at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes I have. We have only done tents. I think that is the only way to camp is with a tent.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i used to take my daughter camping ALL the time... most of the time she stayed in the tent, if it was bad weather she stayed in my friend's decked out van. she was around 3 when i started taking her camping. stay in a tent... your son can be a prima donna another time lol
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yep we go camping every summer. Took ds the first time when he was 2. He loves it, I always bring a kiddie pool for him to play in for when we aren't down at the beach and to keep cool. And we tent camp with blow up mattresses.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No. I'm the type that considers the Motel 6 as camping... I don't do the "roughin'" it well... I always hated having to go camping growing up and can't imagine my kids would have much fun at this point either.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• not yet. we're camping out for the 4th of july weekend
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 10:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010