What is your favorite face wash?

I've been using Clinique, but I'm almost out and that stuff is expensive. My skin has been very oily lately. What are your favorite products that you can get from Target?

Journey311

Asked by Journey311 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love to use Johnson's baby bar soap.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Cetaphyl facial wash.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The green clean and clear with the beads. It tingles. Everyone that I have introduced it to, loves it.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I use regular bar soap.

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have acne. I am almost 36 years old and have acne worse than a teenager. I use Neutragena Advanced Solutions. I purchase it at Target. It is the only thing that keeps the acne away.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The Loreal Go 360. I like the green one and the exfoliating scrub.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Whatever it is I forgot to use it and fell asleep watching tv. Now my makeup is all over my pillow! Doggone it!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Neutrogena
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I love lush products.  I use the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser in the shower in the warm weather when my skin is oily and I use Aqua Marina in the winter because the harsh weather makes my skin dry and tight.  I also use their Coalface bar soap when I wash my face at the sink. 

The Angles on Bare Skin is a lovely gentle and exfoliating cleanser and the Aqua Marina has calamine lotion in it and it is very soothing for dry skin.  I have tried their Herbalism which is an astringent for oily skin but I personally didn't like it.  I found it a little too harsh and I don't want to strip too much oil away because that has been my best anti-wrinkle agent.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just use water. If my skin feels oily i'll put witch hazel on a cotton ball and wipe my face.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 10:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010