What is something you wish you could change?

What is something you wish you could change in your own personal life and/or in the world in general?

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess the only thing I would change right now is for my husband to find a job that he actually likes instead of him having to dread going to work everyday. I hate seeing him so upset about his job but still going everyday and dealing with it for us.
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 12:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wish I would have stayed in school! I would almost have a degree by now if I did!!! :/
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My life isn't perfect, but any change might effect poeple and things that I love.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wish I could add a 0 to the end of my balance in my check book:) Actually, make at two 0s.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• There are things that I wish would have been different in my life but at the risk of it changing where I am and who I am now I would not change anything.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 12:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nothing.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'd like CM back to the way it was before they screwed up the Answers section. No, my private life is fine for the first time in my life

Answer by admckenzie at 10:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010