What does he do best

Ok ladies...for those of us who've had multiple partners, without being inappropriately detailed, what does your hubby/SO do best and what could he improve? Mine is the only to give me the "O" (in a couple of different ways), but could honestly be a little less gentle if you get my drift!!

P.S. Where'd the anon answer button go????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He does very well with everything I can think of.

What could he change? He could be less concerned about making sure I "O". Sometimes he's so concerned with that, I have a hard time because I feel like I'm under pressure.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have obviously been bad girls and Momma (CM) took the anon answer button away from us until we show we can be good girls and earn it back after answering 2,000, 321 questions so they can make money every time we click the site again to answer another one.
    My SO is really rough. You wanna trade for the night?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Our only problem seems to be that if he overheats...we end up with a limpness issue. Other than that, it's better than I've ever had...so much so that I seem to find myself going thru the grocery list if I'm masturbating alone, LOL! That was something I would do with my ex during 'couples time'.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• He can last forever, other guys suck. The only thing i want is more foreplay, other than that he is the best. Sad to say I know from lots of experience.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Mine could go a little "deeper" if you know what I mean. And foreplay would be a nice change. lol, I'm not sure he does much right except that all our meaningful convo's occur during "couples" time.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010