Anyone else looking to go back to work after being a SAHM?

I have been home with our DD for 3 years I'm getting stir crazy. So I'm looking for a pt job for about 16 hours a week.

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 10:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 3 years is a long time. That's where I'm at. Some days the thought of a job sounds like the best. Then I think ugh just another schedule to work around when we do fun family trips. So some days YES I want to go back to work. Other days no, just depends on my mood, I think.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I did. I got a part time job.

Answer by Bmat at 10:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am in no hurry, but one day I will. It will be nice to have the adult interaction again, and the money, of course!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Well I'm looking to go back to "work" but still be able to stay home. I've been looking for babysitting jobs and that kind of thing so I can still be working but won't have to leave my son. He's only 10 months old and I'm just not ready yet but the extra money would be nice!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am. I've been a SAHm for 3 yrs but I'm looking for work right after we move in a couple months. I'll love to be a SAHM longer but we wantt o pay off our debt faster (car and student loan) with in a couple years so we can get a house.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I fantasize about it every now and then. But we aren't planning for me to go back until our youngest is in Kindergarten - and since she's still in the womb, that'll be at least 5 years from now, lol.

This is more important to me, though.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yup been out too long.. and husband is divorcing me on top of it.. ugh! Where I live its really hard to get a job.. he lost his job too. go figure!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i would love it.. i'm having a hard time trying to get a job lp
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ;[**
    kittenripmaygo

• Actually I'm going back to school full time for my master's degree and my husband will be a stay at home dad. I've stayed home on and off for 6 years now. When I graduate my husband and I will both enter the work force at the same time.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 10:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010