Which airline is the best to travel with young kids?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 10:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Travel

• Well the best airline I've experienced is AirTran or also Frontier airlines (depending where you are flying to/from). They seem to have much more leg room than the others and have tvs behind every seat. So I guess that would be good to keep them busy with a movie for awhile? They do offer drinks and cookies (no charge) at least once, more depending how long your flight is. Everyone is always really nice and actually I think they are a little cheaper than the others.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I usually go from las vegas to LA and back. my daughter is 12 and we've taken this trip since she was 6. We take southwest or untied. Both were nice when she had to travel alone at 10, there was a fee though.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Oh I think it is soooo variable. I have never had a good experiance on Delta... my mom swears by it. We prefer American and my mom hates it. We have had great success with Southwest and JetBlue has a tv for every seat... which is great for kids.

I think you best just pick the schedule and price that suits you best.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oops... I mean united not delta
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010