Closing Questions now

Is anyone else closing out old questions to try and help people that do not have a lot of points? I have closed out questions so old I almost forgot writing them. Just wondering if I was the only one.

Alanaplus3

Asked by Alanaplus3 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ah, just getting started...wish knew enough to help.
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 10:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I closed out a few old ones, but I still give best answer to the best answerer.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• what do you mean "closing out old questions" you mean you are picking a "best answer" for them? YAY for you! I haven't but I think I will...thanks for the idea
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I did earleir today...not all of them but a bunch of them...

Is your name Alana? If so, how do you pronounce it? DD's name is Alaina and we pronounce it Uh-Lay-Nuh
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I always close out my questions. I don't see the point in them hanging around open especially when no one answers then any more. I do try to select the best answer but if I know someone that answered it I will pick them.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Is your name Alana? If so, how do you pronounce it? DD's name is Alaina and we pronounce it Uh-Lay-Nuh

It seems your child and I say it the same way.
    Alanaplus3

Comment by Alanaplus3 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• How do you close out your old questions?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• And I never use to close questions, but now I find myself going back and closing ones that I left open from months ago and looking at the answers finding the ones I like best and than best answering the one from that group that does not have many points.
    I use to not close them because normally there is more than one that is a really great answer.
    Alanaplus3

Comment by Alanaplus3 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would hope people are still choosing the best answer though not just helping people out...
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• yep
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010