Flea bomb.... do it yourself or hire someone?

So my house has fleas and I don't even have any animals. I stayed at my bfs house and his dogs have them and I brought them home with me. I bought a flea bomb at Walmart, but it looks really dangerous and hard to do... is it? Or is it better just to pay more and hire someone to do it?

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would do it myself since it is cheaper. If that does not help then I would get a professional to do it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Do you have children? It could be very toxic to your children. Read the labels very carefully because you might have to move out for a few days. Make sure you turn off your gas line. Don't leave any candels burning. You can do it yourself, but please, read the directions and be careful.
    hollyanne31

Answer by hollyanne31 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Its easy and you can do it yourself. Just follow the directions and wash everything in the rooms when your done to get the chemical off.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would not do a flea bomb, it is probably pesticides and I would not want to fill my house with that. The best way to get rid of fleas is with boric acid. It is non toxic to humans and pets and will kill them and keep killing them. Check out Flea Control With Boric Acid

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010