My muffin is swollen

I'm about 36 weeks along almost there!!!!! recently Ive been experiencing a lot of pressure on my pelvis especially on the right side of my muffin ( vajayjay) this morning I noticed that I was swollen down there not on the inside but the outer I was wondering if anyone experienced this? and if so what did you do to make it better? it hurts.

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 11:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It should go away after you have your baby.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It's called the blue twinkies...at least mine were since they were bluish in color and swollen. its from the pressure. The only thing I did was to lay elevated more often during the day to keep some of the pressure off.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• yeah i'm totally there with ya!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It should go away after you deliver.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I get that occassionally, off and on. I'm 37 weeks today and sometimes I feel like I'm swollen shut down there and other times I feel completely normal. I don't remember experiencing this with my first baby and my doc didn't seem concerned about it at my last appt, so I'm pretty sure it's a normal thing. I'd say if it DOESN'T go away within a few weeks of delivery, then you should talk to your doc about it. At least, that's what I'm going to do.
    NIKopotamous

Answer by NIKopotamous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2010