Anyone that had/has a baby in an apartment... did your neighbours get frustrated with the baby crying?

Did they ever call anyone to complain? (landlord/supervisor/cops)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my sil did. one of her neighbors was always knocking on her door asking if everything was ok or if she needed any help. sil said it was really annoying.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Our lil guy was 8mths when we lived in a 4plex. We never had any complaints till we moved upstairs and that was after he was a yr old! And they where the type that complained about everything! LOL GL hun!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 11:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We lived in a condo at my husband last post and the people next door did. Tough cookies for them if they don't like it buy a house. That's what we did when we wanted peace and quiet.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No never. Our next door neighbor had a baby shortly after I did and hers had colic and cried all the time. I went over and knocked on my door once with my baby in his carrier and she apologized and said Im sorry you can hear him and I said oh no I am here for you. My son is asleep and you look exhausted. I came over to try to settle him down so you can nap or take a shower.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No but my dad did (cause we were living with them until we found our own place) and quite frankly I didn't give a damn.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• They hated us! My daughter cried all the time, she still does, and the girl who lived underneath us couldn't handle it. She complained multiple times to management and they didn't do anything about it, because what can they do? She then called the police and they didn't do anything, because what can they do?
    We moved out after our lease was up and we were all much happier:)
    Now we live in a house, thank goodness! I could never go back to apt. living after that.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We never did. In fact, when I went back to work when out oldest was 8 weeks old, she cried most of the time I was gone on the first day (my dh was taking care of her). Our neighbor (who had two little girls) offered to help. She knew what it was like and was very sweet and understanding. I felt very lucky to live where we did.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I used to wonder this when DD was an infant... lets just say I was grateful we have a single family house!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope~!
    Even through our daughters insane crying phase that lasted a month. We have super awesome walls, so that might be it.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010