Do you find you have less real photos vs digital?

I have so many pics of my firstborn, real paper pics, less of my middle and almost none printed out of my almost 3 year old but TONS digital.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only really have digital. I really want copies....but they're expensive, take up space, you have to organize, and what happens if they get ruined. It just seems like so much more to do....

...but then again, how often do you sit with family on the computer looking at old pictures vs. sitting on the couch with a photo album.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hardly have any printed pics when compared to digital. I even have an external hard drive that is Only for pics. I prefer digital, makes it so much easier to organize them
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 11:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I converted all my pictures on digital that way it is easier to keep up with plus I can put the memory cards in a fire safe bo.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have actual pictures of my 7yr old daughter from birth til about 3 none of my 4yr old son his are all digital when people ask me for pics of my kids I tell them I'll e-mail them to you
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i have more digital now simply because i love photo editing, it's an art for me. any copies I want i just take the memory card to staples or cvs and print them out for 50 cents. plus it's much easier to organize photos on my laptop rather than an album
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i have thousands of digitals..but i print them off to, i like to be able to look thru a photo album
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010