What to do when I'm kidless and husbandless for a few days?

I had to work (just started a new job) and so I couldn't go on our planned vacation. So Hubby took our son and went.

Now I'm all alone. I'm meeting back up with them on Wednesday butI"m just not sure what to do with myself till then.

What would you do?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For the record - I am JEALOUS! lol I love my family more than words can describe, but what I wouldn't give for just ONE DAY alone!!

Yeah - so - I agree with pp - read, sleep, read some more, maybe haul out the scrapbook stuff, sleep, read, stay up late, sleep in!! Whatever it is, have FUN!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Clean the house. and play on the computer. If I had the money I would go get my hair and nails done to
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Sleep, read, sleep, long bubble bath, sleep, read, sleep shop, sleep...not necessarily in that order. lol
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Whatever relaxes you the most. Enjoy!!
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 11:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Netflix
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would take myself out for a treat like a nice lunch of WHATEVER I WANTED! Take book and read, go to a movie that I know DH wouldn't want to see. I would shop, go out with a girlfriend or mom have a girls day! Or invite some friends over and have a girls night. (i only say this because I don't have any girlfriends other that cm) Lounge around the house in my underware or do home, spa/picnic spoil fest on me!
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i would sleep
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 11:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• SLEEP!!! I would kill for uninterrupted sleep. I would also like to be able to read fo more than 5 minutes, go to the gym, walk around the mall and not have to worry about a hungry baby, lounge at the beach (pool if you dan't have a nearby beach), clean my house in one shot instead of a few minutes here and there. Just do whatever you want to at that moment. FREEDOM!!!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2010