Who can describe the BEST wedding?

We want to renew our wedding vows on our 5th anniversary. Never had a REAL wedding... help me plan my vow renewal... PLEASE

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think the wedding is anything about the "show" or the accessories...
    it's about you and your husband joining together and embarking on the most enjoyable and satisfying adventure of your life! just that one factor alone..makes for the "perfect" wedding :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I can be a bit of a romantic and always visioned a big fancy wedding on some exotic beach with everyone having a good time and dancing to Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" haha. Don't ask. Anyway it didn't exactly happen like that but honestly, as long as you have your loved ones there to celebrate your marriage to the love of your life I say that's the perfect wedding :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My wedding was the best! We had our wedding in a garden on an (replica) English Horse Farm. It was gorgeous! Colors were red and white. Flowers were red and white tulips. Reception was in a ball room inside the stables. Cake was chocolate grand maneir and white layers decorated with red & white tulips. Have a wonderful time at your renewal! Congrats!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My first wedding was ok it was huge. but my 2nd was the best since I didn't let my mom horn in on what I wanted to do. It was small 75 people and romantic so me.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010