He's not very good in bed...

My new boyfriend and I just started having sex a few days ago...and he's not very good! We've only done it 3 times so far and he's improved but he's not as good as my ex was lol. My question is, should I try to be more assertive and tell him what I want/need or should I wait it out and see if he gets better? He's only my second sexual partner and my ex was good from the beginning so I never had to worry about hurting his feelings or any of this crap lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• being more assertive could help :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yeah girl, teach him!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• train him!!! tell him what you like! men can't read minds
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• maybe hes nervous..lol..if give it a couple more times until you say anything..let him get used to you, sexually...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol Sweetpea!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• He may need to just get used to you. Help both of you out. Is he relaxed? If not, help him relax. And yes, communicate what you want without indicating to him that you aren't satisfied.
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 11:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It sounds like since you guys are active (and protected, I'm sure) maybe it's time to go spend a night in a hotel and go for broke (I mean go till he's oops, I mean, the beds broke!!) With my hubs the first few times were ackward until we had the marathon sessions and it got soooo much better!!

We have been at this for 17 years.....Julie

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The only way to get what you want is to be assertive. It doesn't have to be vocally either, you can show him with different gestures what makes you feel good and what is on the boring side.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• some him some new tricks. You take the controls girl!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• First stop comparing him to ur ex. Because going down that road is just gonna get messy. Every guy is diferent and goodd at different tings. Apperciate the good things about him..and theres obviously something hes doing right. But most of all give him some initiative. tell him, direct him, be assertive in a sexy way not mean and demening. Show him what u like and what u want done.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010