they hurt horribly!

for the past 2 weeks now my boobs have hurt horribly! i thought well maybe im pregnant but i have tested 3 times now and all have came back negative. i am due to start my period anytime. i haven't had any signs of pregnancy excepts sore boobs nor starting my period which i usually dont have sore boobs. my son is 18 mnths old and never breastfed and i am 25 yrs old. i am on bc as well. any ideas? should i be concerned if im not pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine always hurt for about 1 week before my period starts and during my period.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Mine do too! I always know it's coming when my boobs get sore lol. I wouldn't be too concerned unless there is a big chance really might be pregnant.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You could have what is called severe fibrosistic breast. Thats what I had . they swelled so bad and so so tender. Eventually mine were taken off do to all the fibrosistis cysts... do you drink alot of coffee or eat alot of chocolate ? You might want to see your dr and ask him about this ... Can,t hurt to find out. I waited to long.......Good Luck and I hope all works out for you....
    windwispers

Answer by windwispers at 12:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sometimes ur boobs can hurt before ur period comes. If it doesn't show up wait about another week then test for pregnancy. it cold just be too early to test. If it comes back negative and still no period aybe try talkin to ur doc. bout ur concerns. It also could just be ur birth control too.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010