What is annoying you lately?

So we live about 4 hrs from my in-laws and I do my best to keep my in-laws and my 2 kids in contact. We visit as much as we can I have a 3 year old and a 12 month old, so it is hard. We always call and put or kids on the phone. We send b-day cards, mothers day cards and fathers day cards to the grandparents from our 2 small kids. So when I send them emails with recent pictures they NEVER reply! It annoys me to no end! You would think they would a at least reply with a , "thanks for the pictures." After all I try, it pisses me off to o end to see it is all one sided. They do NOTHING to keep in contact with my kiddos! F-them!!
Ok vent over!
What is annoying you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY DH!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Surprisingly nothing. Then again my family and in-laws live on the other side of the country lol!! Thank you Army!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Me. I'm annoying myself. I've got runaway pregnancy hormones right now, and I'm so grouchy! I can feel/hear myself being a bitty, but can't seem to stop myself! I just want to get away - from me!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Everything, I am just tired.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my husband, b/c he's a whiny ass who just compared me to his mentally ill clients. just b/c he cant listen to someone while doing something else doesnt mean the rest of the world cant!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husband too. I'm tired of his stupid ass gotta one up me scorecard he keeps when it comes to doing things around the house or with the kids. I'm going to start throwing one of his Navy Achievement Medals at him every time he gives him an "atta boy" for changing a diaper.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My dd's best friends mother..lol...I just came back from a meeting and she is the president for next year. I like her, but she is just annoying sometimes. Now I've committed to being her right hand man for a year. Im doing this for the good of the program and my kid. I can do this, i can do this,...
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2010