i really want to sleep with my best friend! (TMI ALERT)

YES SHE IS A GIRL and i have never really been with a girl before but i am very curious, and we are always talking about what it would be like to have sex with another girl, but i want to "practice" with her first. how can i find a way to slyly ask or lead her into some risky behavior?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a major crush on a girl I was very close friends with. I was never brave enough to say anything. Later, after it was too late, I found out she felt the same about me. I seriously wish I had brought it up--we talked about being with other women, we talked about sex, we talked about everything. Are you close enough to this girl that you think you could bring up wanting to experiment without freaking her out? I think if you bring it up slowly without pushing too hard, you could find out what she thinks without freaking her out or straining your friendship.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Get her drunk! loll.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Tell her how you feel. Say seriously we always talk about, do you want to do it? We can liquor up and blame it on that if it's too weird!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• LMAO at CandieGirl:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010