scared of monsters??

He's scared of everything. For ex my seven month old was playing the piano he was crying loudly stop I'm scared. He needs a night light. Scared to be alone. When this goes way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Rent Monsters Inc. Maybe he will find himself more endeared to the monsters. Who knows.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• that's just what I was thinking! :D Monsters Inc!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Also you can give him "monster repellent spray" You can put diff things in it. (for example: mixture with essentials oil -helps the room spell good and repels monsters, or a mixture with glitter -as long as you dont mind glitter everywhere-this way they can "see" it working, Or we just keep reexplaining to our monsters are not real!- but this takes a long time. Also if yours watches sesame street you can remind him than Elmo and Cookie are monsters so see monsters are nice! GL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I always told my son that I was scarier then any monster. he still believes that and is fine at home but has issues at other peoples houses. He is 8. I think it maybe an attention thing and when I stopped indulging him he stopped but when he goes else where they give him attention.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 12:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• oooooh ooooh oooooh I forgot! You can also get Veggie Tales "Where's God When I'm Scared?" they even have a song that mine both love and sing in the dark ("God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV, oh God is bigger than the boogie man and He's watching out for you and me!")
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010