undecided :(

When I was born I was born with warts in between anus cheecks... I got them removed about a year ago.. It was such a pain :( but they were all removed. They said it was the second time they seen someone born with them... Now that I'm having intimacy with my bf I feel I shld tell him, but I'm so embarassed but its got to the point where I feel they r coming back :( how wld u tell ur bf ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have a good relationship, he should be understanding. Just tell him.

If he can't handle it, then he's not good bf material.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• "There is something I need to tell you, something that is hard for me to do. I was born with warts in between my cheeks down there. I am telling you because I care about you and don't want you to feel them on your own should they come back and have you worry I have a STD. I don't and I am trying to take care of it. I wouldn't tell you if I didn't trust you and I hope it doesn't change anything between us."
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• How would he know? Unless he's digging around back there...

If you really feel the need to tell him, just tell him. If he can't accept it then find someone who will. Good luck!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Wait till you're married, then you know you can tell your Dh everything...

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 1:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2010