For those who craved pickles and ice cream during pregnancy...

What kind of pickles and what kind of ice cream was it?

I loved sweet or dill pickles with Rocky Road ice cream. Sometimes it would be Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, but most the time Rocky Road. So what was your favorite?

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 1:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Vlasic dill pickles... no other kinds... I will only eat dill! LOL Oh and don't forget about drinking the pickle juice (actually I do this when I'm not pregnant too! LOL)

Ice cream.... anything super chocolaty... we would go to Marble Slab sometimes and I'd add cookie dough to my ice cream! YUM
    CherBearCM

Answer by CherBearCM at 1:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Bigass Kosher Dills.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it didnt matter as long as it was dill pickles. DH finally jsut went out and bought a huge jar of pickles and a large tub of ice cream to keep in the house it was a life saver. He also had to keep avacados on hand i craved those like mad with my first baby, apples with my second and corn on the cob with my third lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Of course Dill Pickles... From Mt. olive... They used to make these Tabasco pickles, which were to die for, but I can't find them and I'm pregnant and CRAVING THEM!!!
    IDK what kind of ice cream I want, I have been off that kick for almost 2 years now...
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 1:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010