Do you think bubble baths are gross?

I take a bubble bath just about every night and a few of my friends think baths are gross?? I shower every morning.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 1:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE bubble baths!
    Bubble bath Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love baths!! but i do agree that they are more for relaxing than cleaning your self. i have to rinse off before and after:) I love bubble baths too but don't take them often because I've heard it leaves you more susceptible to infections.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Heck no, I take baths about 75% of the time, and I'm clean as a whistle!

Are whistles really all that clean, lol?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• not if you were clean to begin with and baths with lots of baby oil are VERY good for your skin
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Well I guess because you sitting in the dirt that comes off your body. If I take one, I usually rinse off in the shower before i get out.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I use to take baths all the time, but I would always rinse off with the shower before I got out. Something about sitting in my own body soil, not to appealing. I don't take baths anymore though :( I got spoiled with my huge garden tub in my old house and I feel like this little standard tub is beneath me now LOL
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Baths are nice but i don't take them often DS gets the bubbles :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• "not if you were clean to begin with and baths with lots of baby oil are VERY good for your skin"
    Wrong. Baby oil is mineral oil, which dries out the skin. If you want a really moisturizing bath, use camellia oil or pure olive squalane and add it after you've soaked for a while so it seals in moisture rather than keep it out.
    And bubble baths are a fantastic way to give yourself serial urinary tract infections, as the sodium lauryl sulfate detergent is extremely irritating to the urethra.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No but it wouldn't be the only form of bathing I get. It's not good for your va-jay. I take showers - my daughters take showers now, after getting infections.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010