What confuses you the most about other women?

spin off from my other post....

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why they can take things at face value and go on with life without reading things into what we say that we didn't even mean. And also why they cant take constructive criticism and Why they go behind your back with problems instead of telling you so something can be done about the problem. I swear this is why I have always had guy friends. Even though being married to them is complicated, being friends with them is so easy!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• When they always have to hate on each other. If I see a pretty woman i'm going to say "oh she's pretty" or "nice outfit". I also can't stand the stuck up ones.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Why some are just soooo bitchy!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree Jay ROO and why are some women so into DRAMA all the time i need a few days off you know LOL
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The whole porn star look! I don't get why your 1st purpose in life seems to be to get guys all horned up and wanting sex with you. like its hard! You could walk up to any guy and ask him to have sex with you and he'd say yes(ok,I'm exaggerating a bit) I'd rather be a woman of substance than be a blow up doll!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010