getting into a habit of picking best answer, how bout you?

I am actually going back over my old questions and giving best answer points to the best answer person. I never would have thought about looking back over old questions before, but Im realizing that you guys went out of your way to answer my question. Thats cool and so kind of you. Some of this new stuff isnt so bad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been pretty good about it in the past, but now I'm starting to close them earlier. Nobody really answers them after a day or so anyways.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was pleasantly surprised when I went back and looked how many people are still active and up on levels.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yep I need to do mine thanks for reminding me!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I did mine too :) I had questions from 2008 I hadn't picked a best answer on! OOPS!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I spent over an hour today closing out ALL of my questions and picking best answers.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have been picking a few a day, I still had all of my old questions from when I first found out I was pregnant. My daughter is now coming up on 6 months old, so yeah, I had a TON to close lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes I really like that too, you are taking the time to acknowledge another mom for giving good advice. They get extra points and they get acknowledge for the help as well, I like it!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2010