What is the one thing that you do not like about your birth control?

And what type are you on?

Im on mirena...
i just dont like how i spot randomly pisses me off and eh!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love mine I am on Nuvaring seriously nothing bad to say about it.. I was on Implanon which sucked!!!Acne and irregular bleeding EWWWWW
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• She keeps kicking me in the ribs! lol. Just kidding...but it's always funny how when i'm pregnant I keep saying "I'm never going to do this again!" and then I get the baby rabies.

I react VERY badly to hormonal BC...it's not a pretty sight, but I LOVED my IUD (paragard)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I haven't been on birth control since I was like 17. I was on the pill and it put about 10lbs on me so I quit and never got on anything again. So far so good...
    That reminds me my husband needs to go in for his vasectomy.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am on the depo shot and love it. So far I have had no side effects and it stopped my period so I haven't had a period in 6 months!!! YAY lol. To lendales_mommi please be careful. I was on nuvaring for 10 months after I had my daughter and got pregnant twice and lost both within 3 months of each other. I will never use nuvaring again, it is not worth the pain. You may be fine on it but I just thought you'd like to know.....
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had the Mirena IUD placed about a month ago and haven't had a day yet that I haven't bled. And I've had permanent pms, it really blows. I love the concept of it, but I just wish my body would hurry up and get used to it already!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am on mirena and lately I am not liking it. I've been spotting on and off for the last 2 weeks, and thinking about going to the doc. My body usually rejects birth control, I thought this was working out but I am not so sure anymore. It's been almost a year since I had mine put in.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2010