pelvic pressure and very sore??

I am 17 weeks pregnant and having a lot of pelvic pressure. it hurts to walk, not to the point where i cant do it yet. i remember getting this with my second daughter but not until way later. is this normal? is anyone else experiencing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same thing, but a lot later than 17 weeks. I remember pelvic pain closer to the34 week mark.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm 37 weeks and have been having intense pelvic pressure since 32 weeks when I went into preterm labor. Having it at 17 weeks doesn't sound normal, you should def. talk to your doc about it at your next appt.
    NIKopotamous

Answer by NIKopotamous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It sounds like SPD symphasis pubis dysfunction, it is where your body makes too much of the hormone relaxin early in pregnancy and loosens everything causing pain and pressure, I see the chiropractor once a week for it and it helps a ton
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2010