IgA deficiency? Need info from moms who have a child with this.

We learned that my son has a IgA auto immune deficiency, it has taken months of testing and badgering doctors to get a answer to what is wrong with my son but finally we got an answer. Now we are scheduled for more blood test and being sent to a childrens hospital 3 hours away.

I am looking for any information or experiences you can give me. I have been researching via interent but what I really need to hear about are real moms and how they handle it with their children. (sorry kyboard is acting up so my spelling is way off tonight)

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Health

• Sorry, I only have experience with IgE allergies (delayed food hypersensitivities, aka cerebral allergies). Like the previous poster said, I would post to another group but do keep researching on the internet so that you're fully prepared with questions to ask and can dialogue with the doctors when you do have your appointment at the hospital. Good luck.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sorry, I have nothing for you. You may want to post this in one of the very large groups, to reach a different audience.

Good luck...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• TY, I had posted once before with no replies so I thought I would try one more time.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2010