I'm about to go to the store to get some milk....

So I can dip my Oreo's in. :)

Here's the story, I went to safeway did some light grocery shopping. Picked up some oreo's because there was an Ad on FB for them and ever since I saw it I have been craving them. Sooo I put all the groceries away and look at the milk. Expired June 27th....well I figured it was still okay, but dun dun dunnnnn I forgot that I left the milk out in the hot sun yesterday when we were moving.

OH NO

It smelled like BUTT

Worse way to find out something is spoiled is when you want it most.

Now I have to go to the damn store and get more milk .

Have you had this happen to you?

share your rotten food stories, craving stories, anything...I'll read when I get back.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't have any rotten food stories.. But now I want some damn Oreos lol thanks a bunch!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OMG that is disgusting!!!

i dont drink milk anymore.. i only really use it to cook.. when i was like 10 i was at my aunts and made myself a big cup of milk.. CHUGGED it and threw up it was SOOOOOO SOUR OMG ever since then i cannot drink milk... ESPECIALLY milk from other ppls house.. idk if they drank out of the carton or what ya know?!?!

im very weird about ppls food at their house. if they dont look clean to me, i wont eat their food bc i dont know how they treat it or if the use their hands to make it without washing etc.. BLAH!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I always find curdled milk in my daughters sippy cups. YUCK! I'm kind of OCD so I'm surprised this gets past me, but I always forget to get her cups from her and then find them a couple days later in her toy box. I won't eat cottage cheese anymore because of this:(

Oreos sound good. Enjoy!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't have any rotten food stories
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 2:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• happens to me all the time i have way too many stories to share, we are always runningout of something around here lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010