Does anyone take Zumba classes?

I do and love them, it is a great workout and so much fun! I have become addicted to the calsses and go 2-4 times per week.

Anyone else gotten bitten by the Zumba bug yet?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've been wanting to go! I've heard so many good things about the class. I think I'm going to have to sign up!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love mine, the lady who owns the studio where my daughter dances teaches the classes at our gym, she adds hip hop, pop, belly dance, and rock to the classes so it is more than just the latin dance. I have heard from people who wear the body bug that you can burn close to 600 calories per class, that was enough to get me in the door lol. Just the fact that I am having fun while doing it makes it seem less like a work out :)
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't like zumba, i'd rather not dance when I'm working out. Anytime I have too much fun while I'm working out I feel like I didnt do enough so I go back to the gym.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I use to and loved them. I plan on taking them again as soon as I can find someone to watch my children so I can go workout.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010