Got Recipes?

Starting a new exercise program and could use some quick, inexpensive, healthy meal ideas for snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. My family and I are not picky eaters...So what you got?

Chicken. Fish. Salad. Fruit. Veggies. Protein Shakes.

Please share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We grill a lot of chicken for dinner (gotta love the George Foreman Grill) our sides usually consist of Broccoli, salads and/or green beans. For snacks, string cheese, yogurt, fruit, nuts. Lunch, sandwiches with a good whole grain bread, a lean meat like turkey or chicken and lots of veggies, salads are always good. Breakfast, Eggs, toast with peanut butter, oatmeal.. Those are just some ideas.. You should join SparkPeople.com You can track your exercise and create a meal plan based on how many calories you should have to lose/maintain/gain weight.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly; loaded with vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I make homemade granola for breakfast with Greek yogurt and berries,
    Dinner-chicken cooked in cranberry sauce, lipton onion soup mix and catalina dressing - sounds weird but the flavor is great rice pilaf and salad and you have a feast for little time
    I also have tons of recipes but send then to you on e-mail
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010