so i just noticed.....

lol after days of doing this i realized that you only get credit for answering a question once, even if you respond 3 or 4 times you only get credit for once. I really need to go back and read the fine print on this game lol.

Anyone else keep finding out these little things along the way? Do you feel like you need a users manual printed out to flip through while in the answers section?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hmmm..Honestly, I still don't really get all the rules and to tell you the truth I haven't read any of them. I've just been getting by on what I hear on this board.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am also learning rules as I go. but the one you just said about not getting any extra points if you answer twice, I didn't know that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I too haven't read anything i am just going along and learning as i go.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I haven't read all of the rules but I don't care if I don't get credit for answering multiples, I usually run out of credits cause I answer so many questions by the end of the night.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Do your points roll over or do you loose them
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't care about the points; I am just glad that I don't have to see my name...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010