Where can I get a RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE, CUTEEE diaper bag??

My mother-in-law is getting it for me, so roughly $4-$60 is my limit. Any suggestions? I've looked everywhere..

itspimpy

Asked by itspimpy at 3:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Etsy.com

Seriously cute stuff over there.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• how bout just a cool messenger bag. all you put in there are diapers, wipes, and powder. you don't need s "diaper bag" cause i've never found any cool ones so i'm gonna use my grateful dead skull and roses messenger bag
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have a few cute ones i got a really cute one at wal-mart have you went to TJ Maxx? Also ebay you can get really cute ones and they are affordable.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was considering a messenger bag, because those are the kind of purses I use anyways...
    itspimpy

Comment by itspimpy (original poster) at 3:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Babies-R-Us. They don't have the one I have anymore but my sister bought it for me for my shower and it cost her about 40 bucks.

Burrlington. MANY of their bags are around 20-30 dollars and they are really cute. A lot of them are ones you can't find in babies-r-us anymore and most are name brand.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I tried eBay, target, babies-r-us, wal-mart and random websites, but, it seems the only ones I LIKE, fall apart too easily according to the reviews =/
    itspimpy

Comment by itspimpy (original poster) at 3:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Honestly I went through 4 diaper bags with my first child. The first 3 came from wal-mart or were given to me at baby showers. I finally broke down and spent 30 on one from Babies-R-Us and used it for a year without any issues. My son turned 1 yesterday and we made it through a whole year with the one I got from my sister.

MOST people I know have to replace the diaper bag at least once in the first year so if your expecting to never have to buy another diaper bag....think again. :( Sorry but with all the ware and tear they get, all the crap that gets spilt, everything you have to put in them, all the floors they will be set on, etc. it's almost unreasonable to expect more than 6 months out of them.

Both of the ones I've recieved from Babies-R-Us have been Carters brand. I usually go for a bag that can easily be thrown in the wash or wiped down easily. I would just go with one from BRU & not worry to much about reviews.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Skiphop makes awesome, QUALITY diaper bags. They're a little on the expensive side, so maybe you could pitch in? Just a thought! I love my skiphop messenger bag...it works perfect for one baby, alright for two. It has LOTS of pockets and organizing space, and even comes with a changing pad.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 4:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Go to tjmaxx and buy a big sturdy purse
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I just use a backpack. Much easier to carry.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010