I am 24 weeks preggo with my second child. With this baby sometimes when she moves I feel the movement in the vaginal area. Has anyone else had that? Is it a second child thing because i never felt that with my first?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My Doctor told cause it's the baby is low. I had that some thing with my DD.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• yeah i get that. remember part of your uterus is still down there so if she's moving around she's gonna hit down there a few times
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you have a low riding baby. I'm 26 weeks, and have the same thing. It's not just a 2nd baby thing, it could just be how this baby wants to sit. My first two were low riding babies also, but I carried my 3rd high. They all end up kicking you in the ribs in the end though! :)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010