stressed out!!to the maxx!!(*come vent)(*come COMFORT OTHERS) noBASHING,This is for mothers that are having tough times

so i have not been on CM in like a week im so stressed first off:my MIL is sick so my husband is out iN Belair every single day for the last week,so that meens hes missing work witch isnt a big deal but we had it all planned out he was supposed to change his hours so that he could watch the girls while i was at work well since he has been out there i had to find a babysitter my prego 13 year old neice i leave for work at 5am and come back home by 11am no later then 12 my house is always a mess she does nothing but talk on the phone my kids are driving me crazy they want me to play taxi driver,they run in and out of the house allday my 17 year old neice mom kicked her out she she asked can she stay with me i said yes and my sister got mad at me and were INTOIT(what was i supposed to do?)everyone is asking me for money,my husband is missing work so i really dont have it to give im having Lower back pains and im soo tired

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's hottt in my house so we have been sleeping a lot in the day, staying awake late at night, some relief was the manager told our neighbors to smoke off premises and that's great. My SO was a complete ass earlier. Im looking for a couch but I'm picky. My business requires I get a new computer and other equipment so I can perform So i need to save for that. I start back to school in a month and a half.

I guess it's nothing out of the ordinary and I need some excitement
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 4 kids home on school holidays ( in Australia) not enough food in the free world to keep a 16yr old boy happy, first DD's (14), friend had car accident yesterday while on vacation, Mom is dead , kids all hurt and in hospital 14 hrs away - just AWFUL!! And yet, I feel lucky, I'm still here for my daughter. Just can't make sense of the world today, horrible news stories and heartbreaking headlines.... makes me want to go into the mountains and hide my family away.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• the last 3 days in my life have been horrible. Ive had my stepdaughter. She has no respect for me. My dh lets her get away with murder. While he's at work, she's here with me and my daughter. She is mean to my daughter and if i say anything about it, I'm picking on her. Well yesterday I told her that she needed to find her clothes. so she can go to her mothers. She doesn't even look and tells me i need to find them (They were in the dryer, but i wanted her to look for them) I don't think its asking to much to ask an almost 9 year old(she'll be 9 july 21) to find her clothes. So she calls her mom and is crying. Her mom drives to my house to get her. Well i go get her clothes out of the dryer. She calls her mom to tell her that i found them the mother said "that's a good thing" then mom calls dh at work to say im being mean to their daughter. Its okay for my 6 yr to have chores but its not okay for a 9 yr old. idk
    jdickey80

Answer by jdickey80 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2010