What's your daily routine if your a SAHM?

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 4:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• It really depends on the day of the week, no two days are ever the same around here.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wish I was one of those mamas who followed a routine. It's pretty free flowing here at my house. I've tried the whole routine thing, but it never works out
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Thursdays we meet up with the LLL ladies for either a meeting or playgroup, which since my daughter is only 10 months, it's really just so I get some adult interaction other than my husband. Mondays I do laundry. Tuesdays my daughter either has physical therapy for torticollis or we have an appointment with the cranial band people. Wednesdays and Fridays, we just go with the flow.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We get up about 7 or 8, I spend some time online while the boy eats and spends time with his daddy, and then we play a little, eat lunch, he takes a nap about noonish (more online time for me!), he snacks after his nap, we go outside for a while after his snack, come in for dinner, play together (maybe go back outside), and he eats "second dinner" and goes to bed by 8!: )
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• An average day if we don't have to go out shopping: Up at 7-7:30, play, Breakfast at 9:00, play, bath at 11:30, lunch at 12:30, nap at 2:00, sleeps until 4:30, play, dinner at 6:00, play with Daddy, 9:00 brush teeth, watch little Bear until 9:20, up to bed and asleep! I get the laundry, vacuuming and cleaning done while he's playing (if I'm not playing with him) and I get some "me" time while he naps. I do the gardening, clean up the garage, computer time and sometimes if I'm exhausted I nap. If we have shopping to do, we do it after his breakfast or after his Daddy gets home after dinner. He's 3. If the weather is nice, we go outside in the morning and after dinner. Some days we go to the Library and the park to see the ducks & play on the jungle gym.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2010