When your children are sleeping.....

do you ever stand at their bedroom door and just stare at them? I do and I am always amazed at how beautiful they are, and realize how lucky I am to have them in my life. I love the peaceful look on their faces as they sleep.

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i stand in front of my sons crib and rest my hand on his back and just watch him sleep for a few min. its hard to believe hes my little man! <3
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yep, I think I love him just a tad bit more when he's asleep.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i was JUST doing that. just staring at brookie cookie :)

realizing i made her, that shes so beautiful, thinking how crazy it is you could love someone SOO much words cannot explain... and then i want to wake her up just to play with her lol.. but i dont :/.. usually. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Always!And even when I get up in the middle of the night I have to go look at both my girls.Make sure the eldest is in a comfortable position to help lessen the soft snores.Hee-hee-hee,adorable though.And see if my toddler has got her foot stuck between the bars of her crib.They're both too cute for words!
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 5:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Not really but I am just weird that way. I don't have problems leaving them for a night out or a short vacation and when we do go on a short vacation I don't feel the need to call and check to make sure they are okay. In some ways I am very maternal and in others I lack skills. I am a hard person and have to actually remind myself to soften up for the kids. My Mom and both of my Grandmothers were the same way. My Husband makes up for what I lack, we are a good balance for each other.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• haha, oh yes. and sometimes i have to sneak a kiss in - or, when i really can't stand it, i sneak him in the bed with me.

my favorite thing, though, is when i kiss him or sing to him in his sleep and he starts smiling or laughing as he dreams. <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010