Who is seeing Eclipse tomorrow???

I AM!! lol.. who else is going?? And what is your favorite book? My fav is Eclipse... so I have been waiting awhile for this!!! *screams like a school girl*

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 4:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, we will wait for it to come out on DVD I prefer to watch it without the screaming teenagers and their moms around me.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I AM!!!! and ill scream like a teenager too LMAO im going right when i get off of work and waiting in line for 3 hours..

do u think that is long enough???!!!

my favorites are breaking dawn and twilight!! i cant wait for breaking dawn but then i realize its the lsat one and i wanna cry!! WAHHHHH

crying

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Haha,,, i agree with that on all other movies. But there is an atmosphere there.. and you know what? It is funny you mention moms. There are some dedicated crazy moms out there... gah I am one of them.. lol..(cept for the crazy part xD )
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 4:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• well, breaking dawn will be released in TWO parts... YAY!! So the wait is worth it since we get more movies!!! 3 hours huh?? Do you have your ticket already or do they not pre sale them. I got mine the hour it came out about a month ago lol.. i was too scared to not get mine on the midnight showing. And yes,,,, I will be screaming too. lol..
    Man.. if you are waiting three hours to to get in the theater..maybe I should leave earlier too?!?!?!?
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 5:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wasn't planning on going, but my cousin got tickets already so I guess I have to lol. DH and I caught the midnight showing of Twilight on a whim. We had never even heard of Twilight before, we were just bored and saw there was a midnight showing, there was like 12 ppl in the whole theater. so my cousin and I went and saw new moon on opening night, I drove by the theater at 5 and the line was around the building, so we got there at 7 and waited. I wasn't planning on doing that again, but apparently she had different plans and got us the tickets anyways. I think we're planning on going around 7 again.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my sister got them already...

LOL well last year when we saw new moon, we got there 2 hours early.... that wasn't at midnight though. and we were like the 3rd group in line... so it was perfect!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was hoping that they would have a 2am showing this year like they did last year at my theater, but they didn't. I would have so stayed up until 4am to watch it rather than wait in line in the heat lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no i dont watch it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I will probably download illegally then buy on DVD when it comes out. I can't get out of my house to go see it...no babysitter and my kids would be horrible at the theater. They do like Twilight though.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I AM! My favorite is New Moon
    jew1969

Answer by jew1969 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010