How into politics are you?

A lot?
a Little
sometimes

never?

and do you vote?

im a little bit into them... i was never registered to vote until just last month. i plan on doing so from now on though

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pretty into it and yes I vote. I consider it my duty and responsibility....beside it being a right and a freedom I am honored to have!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm with Quinn, I'm the one that's telling my family and friends what's going on with our nation and leaders. I've voted in every election since 2002 when I turned 18.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Into it

I vote

Everyone should at least know whats going on and who the players are...locally and nationally.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have voted in EVERY election that I have been eligible for since registering to vote in 1978. If you don't vote, and you don't like what's happening then you have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't know how I would answer that. I think I am into it more than a lot of people. I guess that would put me somewhat into politics (probably more than that, honestly).

Yes I vote.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Just a little!!! LOL wink mini

Yes I've voted--in EVERY election since I turned 18 in 1986--both local and national and in whichever state I was residing in at the time and registered to vote.

And I COMPLETELY agree with this statement from picelmo: "If you don't vote, and you don't like what's happening then you have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!"

high five

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm pretty interested in politics. And yes I vote.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Overall, I'm very into it, but when life gets extremely busy (like when I had small babies and couldn't find time to take a shower, let alone discuss politics) I can't keep up as much as I would like to.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I've volunteered for a few campaigns of candidates I believe in, and I've been registered (and voted in every election) since I was 18. I'm not one to ponder/discuss politics for hours on end, but I am aware of who the players are, and I keep up on current events.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Into it

I vote

See, we can agree once a year!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010