Worse book you ever read?

The worse book I ever read was Men are from mars women are from venus. How about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I tried to read "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" but it was horrible and I didn't finish it. Men are not children, but Dr. Laura seems to think we should treat them like children. I love my man, and respect him as such, a grown man.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• War and Peace. it bored me to death
    Sabiara

Answer by Sabiara at 6:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• As a child it was "Little Women".I thought it was too wishy-washy for my taste.As an adult,"The Potrait of a Lady".Henry James just doesn't agree with me.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 6:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice. I couldn't finish it; it was pure torture. And, I refuse to even attempt to read any other Anne Rice books after that one.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The Old Man and the Sea
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Shakespeare anything

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The only book I couldn't bear to keep reading was Wuthering Heights. I just can't stand the way she writes, which is saying a lot, cause I usually prefer older classics to modern texts - I love Jane Austen and Dickens, for example, and Hugo, too - but the Bronte sisters just don't do it for me.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Eragon by Christoper Paolini. Apparently he was 15 or something when he wrote the book and it's so obvious. I couldn't finish it.
    Jenniejen77

Answer by Jenniejen77 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2010