What is the best and worse workouts you ever did?

The worse work out I ever did were the Rebok workouts from the late 90's and the best were let me see Power 90 X and Taibo. How about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The best is Insanity...I LOVE IT!! It kicked my tail yesterday and I'm very sore, but I'm looking forward to today's craziness...
    The worst for me- the 30 day Shred...it bored me and I didn't feel like I was getting a work out at all. That is why I went to Insanity.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love Tae Bo lost a lot of weight with that one. Worst workout was anything that was really outdated because the hair, outfits and music were just too distracting LOL! I also love Zumba classes and pilates!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My favorites are all of the Turbo Jam workouts. Love them--they are fun and effective.

My least favorites...hmmm. Anything "boot camp" type. That's why I can't understand why Jillian Michaels is so popular. Sure, her workouts are effective, as are any intense workouts that you actually do the way you're supposed to. But geez, they're so freaking boring that it's almost impossible for me to get through them. I keep looking at the clock (WHAT?!?! You're kidding me--I've only been going for 15 minutes? It feels like an hour!!!!). I struggle to get through them because they just aren't fun at all.

I love having a good time while I'm getting my arse kicked in a workout :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The worst work out I have ever done - jumping jacks at the gym. I have 42DD's and although I had on two bras my boobs were all over the place and one came out the bottom...talk about embarrassing!

The best - Jillian MIchael's "No More Trouble Zones"

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The worst - Jane Fonda. They used to make us do them in gym class in jr high. I remember being really ticked years later when it came out that so many people had suffered joint damage from the routines because they weren't safe. Not as bad but still bad - the Biggest Loser Boot Camp - HORRIBLE instructions, no guidance on form, Bob gloating the whole time about how he likes watching people suffer, plus you have to look at Heba and Vicky trying to do as little as possible through 2/3 of it.

My favorites are still the Walk Away the Pounds ones. Low impact, and enough variety it doesn't get boring. Also you get a good workout without wanting to hibernate afterwards.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't like any kind of aerobics.

I love doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I LOVE the 8 min Tae Bo

ladyluck1996

Answer by ladyluck1996 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2010