How wants to analyze my dream

I had this really weird dream last night...

I was helping out in my kids elementary school and i just had a 3rd child, my brother brought the baby boy to me and he looked like a newborn except he had teeth. And I just kept wondering why on earth he had all of his teeth already, he was just born a few days ago.

Ok thats all i remember, weird I know. Any thoughts?

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 8:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is a hard one and not immediately obvious. All I can think of is that you are thinking of your child as an older child and are worried that you won't enjoy every second of his infancy. Or maybe somebody said to you enjoy him while he's small because he'll soon grow, or you remember from your other children that they grew so fast and weren't infants very long.

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Maybe he'll be a dentist?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Have you been to or are you due for any kind of dental work???? maybe the two scenarios combined in the one dream and don't really mean anything. don't over analyze it only a dream.:)
    kelly32

Answer by kelly32 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010