Do you ever get to sleep in?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sleeping in?? What's that?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I haven't slept in in almost 5 years. I get up every day at 7:15. I don't think I could even if I had the chance.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• YEP - I get to sometimes sleep in until 7 am on weekends!! Mind you I get up at 5 during the week and typically at 6-6:30 on weekends.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes. If I bring my daughter into our bed early in the morning she will sometimes sleep till 9 and once last week until 11. Sometimes on the weekend my husband will get up with her though, after I nurse her, and then I can sleep another hour or two.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A few times a year when my kids spend the weekend with my parents.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Not unless DH is home in the mornings. He was out of town last night and DD woke me up at 4 to try to sleep in our bed. I took her back to her room (don't want to start that habit) and woke up at 6 when DS came down to wake me up and found DD had snuck back into my room after I was asleep and crawled in bed w/ me. Now DS is upset that he didn't get to sleep in my room too. I am really looking forward to DH having a late morning at home.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My kids don't know how to sleep in. I could put them to bed at two in the morning, and they would be awake at seven/eight..
    sprout.martin

Answer by sprout.martin at 9:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no matter what time i go to bed, i wake up at 7:30. So, unless i go to bed early & never get my full 8 hours.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• rarely, but when I do....

Ah sweet mystery of live , Ive found you....

I told my hubby the only other thing I would run to the bedroom for was my PILLOW! I think about it when I am at work...my sweet soft pillow

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• DH and I tend to get up at the same time during the week. I get up and make breakfast, then take care of the house while he's gone. During the weekend, we'll take turns on who gets up with our son (2yrs old). Even the one getting up earlier is still sleeping in later than normal.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010