• In the Spotlight:

disappointed

Hi girls, no real question here...

In April I had a miscarriage. It has been a long emotionally draining process and I really want another baby. Hubby and I started TTC this month, but this morning I got my period. I guess I put all my eggs in the wrong basket. I just feel like such a failure - I lost a pregnancy and now again, it hasn't happened. I know we've only tried one month since I lost the baby, but we usually get pregnant on the 1st try. I just feel like I won't be able to move forward until I have another pregnancy to look forward to. Ugh :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hugs momma
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• all will be fine i know its disapointing but look on the bright side of things and keep ur head up there are gana be alot of that ....just try not to think about it so much and dont stress over it and it will happen when its meant to be i hope this helps.......good luck to you and your hubby i wish you the best and lots of baby dust
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• (((HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It sounds like you are going to be a wonderful mommy when you finally get pregnant. I totally believe that the creation of a life is a miracle and it happens when it is meant to be. Good things happen to good people, and by reading your post you deserve to have your dream become a reality! Thinking of you!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel, Mama and it's not a good feeling. Hubby and I lost baby #2 at about 8 weeks. I know there isn't an upside to your situation but atleast you are eager to try again. I was terrified of getting pregnant again. I felt ruined for it. We did get pregnant again and he is now a happy and healthy 4 year old. Best wishes for your family.

Keep your chin up, Mama. Big hug!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had a miscarriage also. I already had one daughter at the time and couldnt understand why it happened. I was 11 weeks along. It is so heartbreaking because you love the baby as soon as you find out you are pregnant. All i could think about was getting pregnant agian. But, you need to let you body heal first. I finally got pregnant again 5 months later. I was so terrified of having another miscarriage, it was all I could think about until after my 12 weeks were up. You are not a failure, it is not your fault just try to think positve and you will get pregnant when you are meant to be, I know that is really hard to do. Make sure you talk to someone about how you are feeling so you don't get too depressed.
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hugs! I am so very sorry for your loss. I do know what you are going thru- in 2004 we had a surprise pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. After that I did want to have 1 more child and I know how disappointing and heartbreaking it was each month when it did not happen. Do not give up or feel discouraged or stress out about it, sometimes it just takes a little time and it will happen when the time is right. (it did for us in 2006 our last child was born).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss! They are one of the hardest things to go through at any stage. I hope and pray that you will have a peace abou t ttc and will know that the perfect timing will come! GL and HUGS
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010