How do you feel at 38 weeks?

For all you pregnant ladies who are almost there, how do you feel??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt big!
    but when it was time to have c section (planned and a month early-med reasons)
    the three days before, i felt like i could go another month-maybe just nerves
    i too was very preggo in summer heat
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I felt TIRED!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Not anymore, but I vividly remember 38 weeks, I delivered @ 39. My entire pregnancy was miserable. I puked @ least twice a day, every day & when I wasn't throwing up I wished I was. I've never been so uncomfortable. By week 38 my ankles were swollen, I couldn't breathe from the size of the baby, I peed myself every time I sneezed or coughed, I wasn't hungry & had no room to put food even if I could keep it down. By week 38 I was ready to perform my own c section lol!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It's been a while since I had babies, but I remember at 38 weeks I felt huge, very tired, very swollen and very ready for it to be over. Also, I had horrible, horrible heartburn every time I ate. I think my stomach was extremely squished, so even if I ate something small, I would have severe reflux where I could feel the food and stomach acid coming back up in my throat. My second daughter was a major kicker too, so I couldn't get any sleep--it was like she was doing gymnastics in there all the time, especially during the night. I remember sitting up at 3 AM one night, in the living room so I wouldn't bother my husband, and crying endlessly because I felt like the pregnancy would never end. I was not one of those women who gushes about how much they love to be pregnant!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• big and tired. lol. but then, theres times (when i'm not near any sort of reflection...) that i feel normal. it's weeeeird. if i could see my feet, that would be awesome. i'm pretty sure i need a pedi (since i can't reach)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i just had my son...but at 38 weeks i was soooo done! just tired - over it - and ready to get him out!
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm just ready for her to be here! I can't get comfortable to sleep, even when I do sleep I can't stay asleep, my back hurts, I have to pee all the time, etc - just regular pregnancy complaints!

Answer by missanc at 11:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• im 37 weeks with my 3rd i feel tired and crabby .... i had my 2 girls by this time so going even a day pass 37 weeks makes me feel over due lol ... today im have lots of contractions so maybe i wont make it to 38 weeks
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I will be 37 weeks Thursday but I feel pretty good other than the heartburn and pain in my pelvic region every now and then. It wasn't nearly as bad as I have heard it being. Maybe I am just lucky. It's annoying when you try and bend over though, especially when the baby is in your ribs.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am not pregnant now, but at 38 wks I was sooo miserable :( I was in so much pain and I could barely walk!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 3:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010