What's the ...

nicest thing your dh/so has done for you lately?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• i had a supper club meet up one night and he very sweetly volunteered to hang out in the back bed room and give us girls some space to talk and chat. and then i had to go to sleep immediately after and didn't have to time to clean up our mess. he cleaned off all our dinner plates and dessert plates and loaded them into the dish washer and started it and then the next day helped me clean up the rest of the big mess me and my friends made in the kitchen. i thought it was super sweet because he didn't want to have the supper club meetup, i did, and i just felt it was his way of showing me support and that he loves me. he wasn't excactly thrilled when i first told him about the meetup so his behavior was a huge surprise :)
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• building a new wall in the front and putting up my white picket fence.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• He helped me clean the entire house on Friday including washing, folding, and putting away the clothes!
    3jewlz

Answer by 3jewlz at 9:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• He made a waterfall in our hillside so I can enjoy it while watching the kids swim or play on the swingset!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i like when he called in middle of day
    and does NOT call for a reason, usually for me to do something
    when he calls and does not ask for me to do something in the first minute, i usually ask
    when he says no just called to say hi or to see how your day is going-wow!

guess i have so little positive toward me, always giving not receiveing that this is good for me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• cleaned up the kitchen after dinner the last two nights, vacuumed ds's playroom yesterday, and didn't scoff when i bought things just for me on our shopping/tour yesterday.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• ..........um...... can't think of a darn thing he did out of niceness and not because he wanted something out of it.....
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We have hardwood and tile floors in every room in our house. The other day I swept all the floors and swept it into the kitchen, but had trouble picking it up, you know how it is when you are hugely pregnant. My DH came home from work at 10, after 12 hours of working, and picked it up with out me asking. It is little stuff like this that makes me realize I really do have the greatest husband.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010