I'm going to go insane!!

My 19 month old son is cutting his 2 year molars right now, so he is grinding his teeth ALL THE TIME! It is driving me crazy! Is there any way to make him stop or do I just have to deal with the annoying sound??

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son would grind his teeth, from the time he had a top and bottom tooth to grind together until he was about 6 and started losing teeth. So, good luck and just try to suffer through, more than likely it will end.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Its like when infants cut their first front teeth on the bottom and they constantly have their little tongue hanging out because of the new texture and feeling. They look like little puppies and drool all over. It will pass. Its just something new.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If grinding is all he's doing, count your lucky stars... my son was SOOOO Crabby cutting teeth I am SO Glad its over
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• when my 15mo (who is getting all his molars a couple at a time and early just to see if he can send me to the mental hospital) starts griding them i give him a baby carrot to grind them on.

yes sanctimommies patrolling the answers section looking to attack people i watch him while he has it so he doesn't choke.
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 9:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010