How many of you want to work from home but don't & how many have looked but found only Jobs that ask you to pay a fee,sell or buy something,etc.

I work from home myself but it took me years to find a job that I could do from home that didn't cost me anything and didn't make me sell or buy things. I can't stand companies like that and it seems that time after time no matter how much I tried every work at home job I got information on ,etc I ran it to the same thing I was just woundering how many people this happened to and how many in the end actually found a job that did cost them anything.

KyandRysmommy

Asked by KyandRysmommy at 10:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a relative that worked from home doing interior decorating. Completely self created business. Anything she put into her business came out of her own pocket. Window covering samples, fabric samples...she had to pay for and without her product, she really could not work her business. There were other "fees" she had to pay out of her pocket. Many home businesses want you to pay for their product or business kit to help you get started just the same. You have to ask yourself why you want to work from home and what you are willing to do. Look at the benefits of having the freedom to work on your own schedule, reach your potential, be home to pick up your children from school.
    I have not found any job from home that did not require something...whether it is internet or a land line phone.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i am looking for something right now.all that i have found want a big fee and start your own business and this and that. i dont want all of that i just want something i can do from home and make some money cuz we could use the extra money.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nope never. I know many places to find legit jobs that dont cost anything. They are real jobs like with Staples, Jet Blue American Airlines etc..

Let me know if you would like more help.

Emma Weekly-Work @ Home Specialist
    EmmaWeekly.com
    HomeCareerSuccess.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010